Sunday, April 20, 2008



It is important to take many photos and have alot of proof of the sisterly love and the times that they play together before the fighting over toys, screaming that Allie is wearing Isabelle's clothes, or the tattling begins. It is only a matter of time I know...

BUT! How about an update on those sweet little Miller girls?

ISABELLE:

Has discovered...how not to be so naughty and not listen as to lose her "boovie" watching privileges...but to be naughty a little

Favorite fruit...apples

Always on the outlook for...a new stuffed animal at the store

Makes her giggle...when you tickle her under the chin

New things I do...wear underwear and go on the potty!

Did you hear...that I turn 3 next Saturday?

My new obsession...Dora the Explorer.

ALLIE:

Has discovered...the buttons are really fun to push on Isabelle's coveted DVD player...especially when she is watching it

Favorite fruit...grapes

Always on the outlook for...people walking their dogs and she shouts..."dog...dog...dog" until it is out of sight.

Makes her giggle...her sister.

New things I do...speaking incomprehensible sentences..."Doy te dour te door". We are sure to nod and make comments during the conversation...Isabelle looks at us like we have lost our mind.

Did you hear that I am all about cruising...but I haven't taken my first step yet.

My new obsession...Newton's law of gravity. Throwing, flinging, and tossing food off of my highchair is so much fun that I barely have time to eat it...no wonder I am so little!

No comments: