Sunday, April 13, 2008


Hiya Daddy!

Isabelle spent so much time in a circle of flowers at a large park downtown today. She states that she was busy "cleaning".

We got Eis (Ice cream) at our favorite place, "San Marco". Isabelle insisted on "blue ice cream", but promptly traded it for Daddy's "brown ice cream". Allie had a major fit when she was denied being able to hold my ice cream cone and screamed and kicked her legs even after I kept offering her bites. She is so fiesty and whew, what a temper.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.