Thursday, January 24, 2013

{This is Our Life} 4.52 {A different perspective}

 A short jaunt to 100 acres

 Our niece and future nephew came for a visit this past weekend.  The girls absolutely had a blast with John and Jill and so did we.





 This is my perspective when I see the girls, standing up with my 50 mm lens. My perspective:  
ornery, mischievious, loving, snuggler, cuddler, sneaky and sweet
 My perspective:

curious, opportunistic, driven, passionate, sensitive, petite, and funny


 My perspective:

honest, loving, innocent, friendly, hugger, giving, and hardworker

(and yes, she is that tall!)
 Juliette seemed to find the dress-up clothes all on her own as it once was a favorite of her bigger sisters and was given up months and months ago.  Juliette changed her sister's perspective on how much fun being a princess can be..especially when you have 3.


 So, so soon those feet will touch the floor...she won't let me pick out these awesome turquoise converse sneakers for her to wear and our crumb ridden floor might actually be clean for more then 5 minutes.  




 If all people could live according to a Valentine's bag of sweet tarts...wouldn't our perspective drastically improve?
My little Juliette who at 2 is so literal, so fearful at times, and nothing you say or do can change it.  I hope to change this perspective on all that is scary in the world for her.

Many toddlers don't care where the picture starts and the scribbles end.   Much like Allie she likes to stay in the lines.

No comments: