Friday, January 11, 2013

{This is Our life} 2.52 {This makes me laugh}

 Is there any sound more delightful then your children's laughter?  And there is certainly no other person that makes me laugh like they do!  Happiness is truly the key to life!


 I was really trying to think outside the box on this week's assignment and while my girls make me laugh with their funny stories, occasional looks or something they said, it is difficult to capture it on camera.  One thing that they do that makes me laugh so hard is when they play "Just Dance" on the Wii.  Allie's moves are just too much to handle! haha!

I wonder if in 30 years they will look at this picture of the Wii as we do when we see an Atari and joystick up close from our generation.  




 If a hair gets hurt on her head Juliette is nearly in tears, so this makes me laugh that she has feet of steel as she walks across the Lego ridden carpet without flinching.  Lego building is a favorite activity of her older sisters and during those times Juliette unleashes her inner "babyzilla". She likes stealing pieces and hiding them, snatching almost made objects and running off and throwing them against the wall before she is captured, and walking across their building area frequently...with bare feet since she doesn't like socks.  She does absolutely anything to get their attention, and trust me, she always does!
 This weather makes me laugh!  I certainly am not crying that our snow from a few weeks ago has melted and we had nearly 60 degree temperatures today!  

 Snow boots to rain boots in just a few days...

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Precious pictures!