Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New YEAR!!!

 When I asked Allie what her resolution was....she said she wanted to start a blog.  :)
 Juju was completely annoyed that she couldn't get the noise makers to work...I say a few resolutions she will be working on is not hitting/biting/slapping sisters when she is frustrated, the end of diapers, and a big girl bed.


 Isabelle kept giving me resolutions on how she will be nice and friendly.  I don't know how she could be any sweeter...maybe we should work on definitions.

Andrea and Shawn came to spend New Years Eve with us.  We went out for dinner and drinks and then back to the house to watch the ball drop with the 2 older girls.
 Together we need to become a lot more organized and spend more time as a family whenever possible!  I would like to exercise more and eat less.  I would also like to be in the moment more and less distracted by technology and phones.  Photography wise I would like to do more lifestyle moments and focus on the little things.  I feel sometimes I am a bit obsessed with getting that picture, but I can't even begin to express how much we enjoy looking back and that it is tangible proof that our life happens, it is a reminder of how much we forget and promise that we never will, and how quickly the girls change but they are forever that way in a photo.
Made it to 10:15...

Honestly I feel like we just ringing in 2012 and now here were are as another year passes us by.  How quickly the time goes and how when I look back I just feel so overwhelmed and lucky at this life.  Any glance at the news I feel we are one second away from disaster, a minute from a catastrophe, an hour away from our life being changed beyond recognition and so making it another year I feel like I can breathe another sigh of relief.  I am so grateful for each and every day.  I am blessed.  We are blessed.

No comments: