Sunday, December 9, 2007

chocolART





The Tuebinger Scholokoladenfestival (Chocolate Festival) is being held in the Marketplace this Thursday and will end today. It is an international festival that has approximately 70 chocolatiers that are selling the obvious (chocolate) to wine, cheese, and books (not edible). We had a great time sampling (okay gorging) on all things delicious. What is there not to love about this city? Most of what we purchased at the fest did make it home. I happened to look at the nutritional content on the box of gourmet hot cocoa that I bought for later, but did have a cup there and found that the cup of hot chocolate that I drank had 16 grams of fat...I couldn't stand to look at how many calories it was. It was quite good though.

1 comment:

The 4 KJ's said...

Boy, I wish that the chocolate fest had been going on when we were there. You know how I love chocolate.