Friday, May 8, 2020

5.08.20

Life and school continues on with our social distancing and quarantine.  It is strange how the time seems to be going by so quickly despite having so little activities besides e-learning.  It is a cool and rainy spring and so our nice days to be outside are few and far between but we make the most of the sunshine when we see it.  



We finally said good-bye to the backyard trampoline that has been on its last jumps for some time now.  We inherited it from some neighbors that moved a long time ago.  



 Our trusty jeep finally gave out as well although the girls don't fit in it at all now, it was still sad to say good-bye!  One last sit inside before trash day!

 E-learning

Juliette really looks forward to her Zoom meeting every day.

 I think the cats want a little more social distancing.

 A walk to Starkey park and under the graffiti bridge.
 Gus snuggles 
 Allie has been a little Office obsessed and decided to surprise me by placing The Office photos in all of our frames or taping over our existing pictures.  
 The girls actually were looking forward to seeing the dentist for a teeth cleaning last week!  No cavities!  
I stopped for gas on the way home and although I used a bit of fuel saver points at Kroger, I couldn't believe I filled up my SUV for under $14.

No comments: