Wednesday, July 4, 2012

millerhawks.blogspot

Even though there have been many times that I have just wanted to let the blog "go" because I have been so busy with the kids and every day life, I am so glad that I have been dedicated to keeping their pictures and memories in a place that our family can look through.  I of course wish that I was more thorough...that I had more...was more witty and entertaining...had more of everything because it goes by so fast and even though you promise yourself you won't forget a thing...you do.  When I look back at the blog books my heart skips but it also sinks at how quickly life passes by.  If I could go back and hold my girls once more as newborns and relish in their sweet baby chub, soft soft peachy skin, silky hair and the smell of them I would.  But, for now I keep this little blog...of our life adventures both here and far.  The boring little things we did will seem like big things in the future.  And I am sure we will always want to go back to the days when they were little.

(Blog books created by SharedBook,  Blog2print)

No comments: