Monday, July 9, 2012

Juliette's 2 year check-up

Juliette just went to her 2 year check-up with Dr. Timmons today.  She cried the entire time she touched her!  Wah!  Besides the fact her eczema was very flared and she had some super raw fingers and feet (that she scratches at night mainly) she had a great checkup!  She is 34 inches tall (60%) and 23 pounds (15%).  She is seeing a dermatologist right now and we have been treating her with different creams and regimens.  I am hoping that at some point she will grow out of it!  
 She is running on the trampoline in our yard.  She likes to have it to herself and doesn't like to be bounced by her sisters!  I love that her tongue always comes out when she is concentrating on anything!  These things I never want to forget!  :)
 My little Rapunzel.  She has had 3 haircuts and about 4 inches cut off since she was about 5 months old!  It is getting so blonde where it frames her sweet face!
 She was talking about going "nigh nigh" and then she closed her eyes and then opened them again saying, "I awake".
Oooooo, those big brown eyes framed by some ridiculous lashes get me every time!

No comments: