Monday, June 11, 2012

Iowa

We were so excited to go to Iowa for a week after school ended to see family and friends.  On Sunday, we were able to see my oldest sister and her family.  It was so fun!  Unfortunately about 3 days into our trip, I came down with gastroenteritis and was miserable for the rest of the trip!  I had to cancel every single plan we made and really was so upset to miss out on seeing our Des Moines family and friends!  We were also looking forward to seeing our niece and nephew play ball, but will have to plan that for next year.  It was disappointing, but we were happy to see the family that we did.  That following Friday, I took our nephew, Braedy and also our 2 nieces, Hayley and Emily back with us for a week.
 Isabelle really likes butterflies.
 Danielle and Jill had fun partaking in some face/body painting with the cousins.
 Here piggy....
 piggy...
 piggy.
 It was so great to see Aunt Linda too!
So many hummers at my parent's place.
House finch

No comments: