Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring break in Solon


oink, oink

Juliette loved the animals and smelled like a little piggy our entire stay in Solon

cousins

they love being together

I tried my hardest to get Juliette to cooperate...but guess what! She refused! But, spontaneous moments make the best photography in my opinion.

She loves her daddy. Daddy loves her.

Loving the lambs!



The girls got a chance to bottle feed some lambs. They loved it!

The last 2 days of our spring break in Iowa we spent with Grandpa and Grandma Koss in Solon on the farm. I am so lucky that my kids get a chance to experience a bit of the farm life that I grew up with. They got to see some aunts and uncles and also spend time with their cousins. Sometimes I wish we lived closer so they got to see each other more, but am so grateful that they play so well with each other when they do.

No comments: