Monday, November 15, 2010



There is nothing sweeter then a naked baby in my opinion, and Juliette has rolls in her rolls when you let her lay around in her birthday suit. The I-have-rubberbands-around-my-wrist rolls and dimples-for-knuckles type. She chortles out loud when you kiss between her neck and shoulder. She holds her knees when she is on her back...(can't quite reach those feet yet). And she loves her freedom from clothes! She finally had her 4 month check-up at the doctor (a few weeks late) and weighs a whopping 16 pounds 7 ounces! I have never seen her take more then 4 ounces at a feed (although I do breastfeed her most of the time). She tends to hold on to those calories...just like her momma! She is 26 inches long which put her proportionally off the chart...somewhere in the 105th%.

No comments: