Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

We went trick or treating in Zionsville this year with some friends and their children. The girls had a great time! Allie's short legs could barely keep up, but big sister Isabelle would wait for her and so they were always a step behind the group. Juliette was as content as could be in the stroller on a very chilly Halloween night! They definitely had a bag full of candy at the end of the night.


Almost ready to trick or treat!

I asked the girls to show me how excited they were! The look on their faces says it all!

Juliette lets me know exactly what she thinks about wearing the costume.

The cutest little ladybug ever!!! I do plan on cramming poor Juliette into this costume again when she is in a better mood so I can get some smiles!!!! It was sooooo adorable on her!!!

No comments: