Saturday, March 14, 2015

73.365

 The cousins just love to be together and play so well together.  
 Allie celebrated her birthday with her family and some of her little friends at a local ice skating rink in Carmel.  She had so much fun!  It was a little dangerous at times I felt with little girls who didn't really skate that well and made it out with a few bumps and bruises.  I also had terrible laryngitis and had NO voice.  I was saved by my family helping me!
 Juliette spent about 30 minutes with the walker and then decided to venture out by herself.  She was an amazing little skater and super steady on her feet.
 I hardly have any pictures of Allie because she was zipping around the skating rink!  This was her second time on ice and did a great job.
 Isabelle was a little ( a lot) unsteady while Juliette decided that she was already a champion skater.

No comments: