Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{This is Our Life} 37.52 {Fear}

So many fears fill my heart and lurk in the shadows of my soul and I am afraid of saying them out loud, scared that they might come true.  We try to shelter our children from so much and yet we can't always make their own troubles go away, nor should we.  I feel that in order for us to appreciate what happiness truly is that we also need to understand and experience loss and fear.  

I asked of each of my daughters what "fears" they had and one that resonated was that they were afraid of being alone or not being able to "find" me.  

My girls, 
I love you so beyond what words can possibly express.

I am always always here for you...if not right next to you while you play, laugh and embrace your childhood...then you will find me deep in your heart...

and of course I will be writing your story and capturing it through a lens so I can savor those sweet moments of innocence forever in a photograph...











No comments: