Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012....yee-haw!

 The girls sitting by their carved pumpkins that they did with Daddy on Sunday.
 My best picture that I got of my 3 cowgirls trick-or-treating.  I wasn't able to take many pictures this year as  I was carrying 1 treat bag, 1 toddler with her mouth shoved full of a mini candy bar, 1 hat and a Solo cup of red wine, with my camera across my middle and also keeping an eye out on my other 2 girls running door to door.  :)
Isabelle
Favorite thing about Halloween?  hanging out with Ella
Favorite candy?  Sweet tarts
What are you going to be next year?  A snow queen with a bow and arrow
Juliette
Favorite thing about Halloween?  pumpkins and candy
Favorite candy?  Chocolate or *anything with an easy open wrapper*
What are you going to be next year?  A fireman

Alexandria
Favorite thing about Halloween?  Trick-or-treating
Favorite candy?  Reece's Peanut butter cups
What are you going to be next year?  A teacher
 It didn't take Juliette long to catch on....:)

We were able to trick-or-treat at the Governor's mansion on Meridian street and have the girls pose with Indiana Governor, Mitch Daniels (Sonny) and his wife (Cher) and others.  They always give out rocking candy too!  It was a calm but cold evening (45 degrees).  The crazy winds from the day before thankfully subsided!    We went for a pre-trick or treating parade on 44th St and then to a halloween party and dinner before venturing out for more fun and candy.  Allie was asleep in the car on the way home but Juliette was on a major sugar high!  

No comments: