Saturday, September 15, 2012

Isabelle's new camera



Isabelle has been begging me for a very long time to get my first DSLR out of storage and into her little hands.  She absolutely loves to take pictures and is actually really good at focusing mine when I need her to.  So lo and behold...little sister decides to pose and pose and pose some more for Isabelle.  I also was cracking up at how Isabelle emulated me!  "oh Juliette...I need you to pose like this (hands under her chin)...and now look up...now, don't you smile at me, Juliette!  Juliette!  look at the camera, now go near the wall...Juliette!  Juliette!  I am trying to take your picture!...you're being such a good girl..."  :)   She is exactly where I was a year and a half ago...on automatic settings...seeing the beauty all around her...wanting to capture the moment.  Beyond just loving the thrill of photographing moments in time and my gorgeous girls, I feel alive behind the lens especially now that I have the beginning knowledge on lighting and depth of field.  I will be so happy to share this learning experience with her!

No comments: