Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!!!







My favorite food and drink:
Isabelle-hot dogs and lemonade
Allie-ham and cheese sliders and chocolate milk
Juliette: candy and chocolate milk

My favorite TV show:
Isabelle-Good luck Charlie and Shake it Up
Allie- Shake It up and Jesse
Juliette-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

My favorite book:
Isabelle-Judy Moody
Allie-"Princess and the Pea" and "Pete the Cat"
Juliette-"I love you Stinky Face"

I love to...
Isabelle: play with Allie and my dolls and read books
Allie: play with my sisters and playing with my friends and Legos
Juliette: jump on the trampoline, write, draw, and chew gum (and loves to destroy things per Isabelle)

I like best about school...
Isabelle: science and reading ("James and the Giant Peach")
Allie: the listening center
Juliette:  playing outdoors


No comments: