Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

When I say I am incredibly blessed with 3 special daughters and a wonderful husband, I truly truly mean it!  Today we went to the IMA and the 100 acres for the afternoon and Jamie met us with Q'doba takeout for a picnic on the grounds at dinner.  After, we went home and had an ice cream cake from DQ.  Yum!!!  The hubbie and girls got me the most amazing gift...a new camera!!!  I feel just like a pro now!  :)  Jamie understands how documenting the girls' lives is so important, because it is so fleeting and goes too fast and that photography makes me so happy!!!  So enjoy a few photos from today with a camera that I am just learning...but I think the subjects make taking great pics so easy!  











 Allie's favorite area!



 Perfect place for a snack.




 Catching tadpoles


No comments: