Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 21st, Juliette's first day in the 2's

 Photo shoot the day before school.

Stained clothes: check
Wouldn't sit on the chair unless it was her idea: check
Wouldn't let me take her picture unless bribed with gummis: check
And a sucker: check
A few smiles for the camera: check

Just can't reason with an unreasonable 2 year old!  :)

 Thank goodness she can't read...no point in starting back to school drama!

 What?  She put on a hat???  Only when it is "her" idea of course!  :)

 Those big big brown eyes help her out of trouble!  ;)  Isabelle makes her look up and then she gushes over how adorable Juliette looks when her eyes are wide open.


 Miss pouty face!  She has perfected this look!  We see it often!

 Peek-a-boo through the tree
Not wanting to be photographed this morning, thankyouverymuch.
 So, I took some pictures when I picked her up!  I think she is happy to see me!  Her teacher looks happy to see me too.  Can't say I blame her.
Not so bad for a 1st day!  Love that smile at the end....

Juliette had a great first day at school.  She is going twice a week with Mrs. Helen and Mrs. Tina.  She had many tears at drop off but was all smiles when I picked her up!  Yay!!!

No comments: