Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter days


The big sisters just can't get enough of little sis even though she doesn't play "nice" most of the time.

Isabelle is growing up before my eyes. Her two front teeth have grown in and I just find myself staring at her smile. She is such a "big" girl with that grin.

Allie always keeps me on my toes...the other night at dinner she looked at her food (hamburger) and then she looked up at me and said quite seriously, "Are you trying to poison me?". The things that the girl thinks of! Speaking of dinner, she finds potty talk extremely hilarious at that time of the night. Recently she has found her way to time-out.

This kitty is so tolerant...but I blame it on her lack of intelligence. Kitty sees kids ready to maul her...kitty doesn't hide. Owner thinks that kitty is dead because she sees baby laying on her...kitty is half-asleep. Kitty lurks on stairs trying to attack feet...kitty doesn't move when she trips owner.

Even though Juju has her own "look", she reminds me so much of Isabelle at this age! Seriously, don't you think they look so much alike?

No comments: