Sunday, March 7, 2010

New haircuts!


The scene of the crime...

All of those pretty locks in the trash can.

Allie sporting her new partial half-mullet do.

I first spotted a long piece of hair in the upstairs hallway and assuming that it was an unfortunate mishap in taking out a twisted pony-tail, I picked it up and walked to throw it away and then I found another. Isabelle emerged from her room and I asked her about the hair and then if she cut it, she immediately burst into tears and wailed. Thinking that my problem was a small one I then found Allie covered with her OWN hair in the playroom. I ran my fingers through her hair to find the spots where she might have cut it when clumps came out! I asked her if she cut it herself or if it was Isabelle when she looked at me with a smirk and said that she was indeed the hair stylist and then she led me into her room where I found the scissors and a barbie brush and alot more hair! I didn't think that the damage was too bad as her hair is rather fluffy, but realized there are a few short pieces and a thin area that is cut close to her scalp! I learned my lesson and now am keeping the scissors hidden.

1 comment:

Amy Fulkerson said...

Jody, good for you for capturing this! What a story! Those girls are so beautiful it doesn't matter what their hair looks like. :) I'm glad for your sake that they didn't cut off very much...looks like you can be creative and hide their handiwork.

Oh, and you look beautiful! Growing baby in progress!!!