Monday, June 8, 2009

Almost home sweet home

I don't know if this will jinx us, but if all of the stars align, we will be closing on our new home July 1st! We have plenty of room for all, so this may give you more incentive to come and visit! It is a really great place in Zionsville which is a suburb of Indianapolis and easily accessible by interstates. We are on a large lot, over 1.6 acres and set back in the woods. We even saw a fox sunning itself in the front yard last week, so we are definitely surrounded by nature!

Front view

The back.

4 comments:

Corinne Mattson said...

It looks beautiful!! I can't wait to come visit. Hope all goes well. I know you are so excited to finally have a home again:)
Corinne

The Ludwig's said...

Your new house looks gorgeous! I lived in ZIonsville right before I moved to WI... loved it there. Congratulations to you guys!!

Mamma said...

I'm speechless! It looks awesome! :)

Kristen said...

Your new house is gorgeous and I think Zionsville would be a great place to live! A little step up from the West Side! We will definitely be coming for visits when we move back to IL. I'm sure Ben and Ella will love the Children's Museum and cinnamon toast for breakfast at Patachou!