Tuesday, September 22, 2015

265.365

 You have been getting books to read at home from kindergarten and I love to hear you read and sound out the words!  What an amazing time in your life.
 The day my car reached a point of needing decontamination and a clean out and with a handful of Lysol wipes you were excited to help.  What is it about those wipes that make you so excited to help me clean?  I love it though and you will hear no complaints here.  

 A newly published blog book was delivered today and you spent a long time looking through your memories.  I hope you cherish these books of your childhood because I am so grateful you three have given me a reason to document.  I am so beyond lucky.  I don't want to forget a thing.   
The day that we dusted "spidey" off and found a place for it among the rest of our fall decorations.  Juliette, you have been begging for signs of Halloween in our house and we got out what we had and put it up.  

No comments: