Monday, June 17, 2013

{This is Our Life} 25.52 {Summertime}

 Warm, humid sunny days, 2 popsicles a piece after swimming, tank tops and flip flops, bug bites, giggles, sister fun and hand clapping chants learned in school.  My house is a mess and laundry is piled high, my breakfast dishes are still on the table and it is 5:00 pm, toys sit abandoned in the playroom and workbooks are gathering some dust but summertime will come and be gone before we know it.

 "I went to a Chinese restaurant
 to buy a loaf of
 bread, bread, bread.  She asked me what my name was and this is what I said said said.  Choo choo Charlie, 
 I love karate.  Punch in the stomach
 I'm calling mommy
 Oops I'm sorry...
 My name is Elvis Presley
 boys are messy, sitting in a hot tub
 drinking diet Pepsi
 My name is...
Isabelle
Allie! "






No comments: