Saturday, March 9, 2013

{This is Our Life} 10.52 {Changes}

Yes, Juliette is in the kitchen breakfast nook sitting happily on her potty seat, drawing with markers (that are most likely non-washable) in a completely mismatched outfit watching "Blue's Clues" while a pile of chocolate eggs (before dinner of course) is sitting as bribery on the counter, as complete chaos surrounds her (I know my house is a wreck), thanks for noticing a clean beer glass next to the sink (my kids know that I enjoy an occasional beverage), but hey she is my third, no judging is needed.  Cha-cha- changes happen every day and my 2 1/2 year old is potty trained.  Small victories.
And yes...it is the 21st century...and that happens to be an iPad balanced precariously on her lap so very close to water.  When chocolate eggs don't cut the long potty breaks...the iPad always does.
 After weeks of pulling on panties and throwing away the diaper herself, I finally attempted the training.  Cadbury eggs also helped the matter.  She might be my smartest kid yet.  :)  
For someone claiming to be "sooo big" she certainly looks so small.






The aftermath of 1 minute alone in the bathroom.  A girl needs her privacy!  Thank goodness for Costco sized bulk TP.

No comments: