Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy halloween!


of course Allie had a hard time deciding which princess to be...and finally went with Rapunzel from Tangled.

The kids and friends were able to pose with Indiana Governor, Mitch Daniels at the Governor's Mansion on Monday evening. He is Gomez Addams in the back. They gave out rockin' treat bags with quality chocolate and caramel that I promptly raided from their treat bags after they went to bed.

The trick-or-treating crew before we set out for the evening.

Juliette was not a big fan of the costume. But isn't she an adorable bumblebee?

Isabelle had plans to be a kitty all year and surprised me with going with this pink superwoman outfit! Cute as always!

Juliette avoids the camera like the plague. I think my girls are so used to seeing a camera in my hand that they just go on with their normal routines with an occasional pose. They are good sports!

Happy halloween everyone!

No comments: