Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Allie looking adorable...but you can tell not feeling the best.


on yet another antibiotic run, Allie saw these holiday dresses at Meijer and she had to have them for the Yuletide...and she literally gasped when she saw one in Juliette's size. It happens that Juliette is now in a snug 6 to 9 month. Since we had yet to get holiday dresses anyway, I let her pick these up...she was running a fever with tonsils the size of Indiana...so I gave her the go-ahead. They are just sooo cute times three!

I have been running a bit of a clinic here...Isabelle got super sick with a GI bug that night after the Yuletide and Allie was battling fevers and a nasty throat for almost a week. I am not going to say that we are healthy yet...because you know that just is an automatic jinx. I am so glad I didn't let that RN license expire.

No comments: