Sunday, July 18, 2010



2 pictures that are just too sweet!!!!

Poor Juliette doesn't get a moments peace!

Isabelle giving Juliette her 2nd bottle! Being the 3rd child...I am making sure she will take one! Allie decided to give up the bottle at 9 months and use me as a human pacifier! I don't want to make that mistake again.

Sleeping doll.

Juliette is now 3 1/2 weeks and I really wonder where that time has gone!!! It has been wonderful to see family and watch the girls get to know one another. I am a bit mentally blurry from lack of sleep and have constant neck pain from drifting off to sleep while nursing her any time of day! Juliette is much loved by her bigger sisters and they act like she has always been part of the family while they go on about their day! Allie has shown a bit of the angry "middle" child syndrome...but mainly just to me and has only shown the utmost affection to Juliette! Thank goodness! Isabelle is excited to assume the "I'm in charge" role and is so helpful with Allie and also Juliette. She starts kindergarten in just 4 weeks! Just thinking about it makes me tear up!!! We will be soon getting school supplies and getting them prepared for their year.

No comments: