Sunday, April 18, 2010

29 plus 2


I am nearing the 30 week mark and that certainly induces a sense of panic. I had ever intention of doing baby laundry, finding gender neutral jammies and putting the crib back together this weekend but time just slipped away! I have alot of baby items, but much is still in storage, in a closet, or simply misplaced! I certainly think I am motivated to tackle the task but get distracted by pretty much anything. I plan on not "decorating" until we find out gender, so at least I don't have to paint too! I have been feeling good but kind of tired and I am having trouble bending over but Isabelle has been a big helper around the house. Jamie and I are still having alot of trouble picking out a name for #3 so if you have any sane suggestions send them my way!

2 comments:

The Ludwig's said...

You look wonderful!! Hope you continue to feel well!

Amy Fulkerson said...

Jody,
1. You look beautiful!

2. You can totally do this. We found that going from one to two children was our hardest transition...going to three, four and five were not as hard as going from one to two. You've already done the hard one! Piece of cake!

3. Did I mention how great you look?

Hugs,
Amy