Monday, April 6, 2009


How my girls make me smile!!!!!



Starting last week, Isabelle and Allie are on "spring break", and we have had fun seeing some friends for playdates at the museum, zoo, and a bounce house (Monkey Joe's). I have lots of cute pics to show the girls on their very busy social schedule but my computer is currently freaking out and I don't have the ability to manipulate photos or even access them well. Grrrr. You know me and pics. The girls are doing wonderfully, anxiously awaiting warm weather and short sleeves. They love to play together. Some favorite games are: "Chef, owner, and kitty". I get to be the cat's owner. Isabelle meows at an extremely high decibel and paws at me while eating whatever Allie (the chef) cooks for her in the play kitchen. Another game is "Mommy and baby". Allie (the baby) cries and gets placed on the couch to sleep while Isabelle (the mommy), finds a bottle and covers her up with a blanket. They like to enact scenes from 'Dora', "which path should we take, the first path, the second path or the third path????" They also love to dance, play with the dollhouse and cuddle up with me to read stories. Some favorite stories include the "Five little Monkey" series, "Farm Flu", and unfortunately some Dora and Diego books. On Wednesday we will be taking our first flight since last July to Big Sky, Montana to spend the weekend skiing and spending time with some friends.

No comments: