Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy (early) Valentines Day!




Allie and Isabelle want to show you their new Valentine's Day shirts but also want to update you a little on what is happening in their world...

Allie:
requests for breakfast: toast (every morning), and don't you dare try to give me something different!!!!
favorite drink: chocolate milk
did you hear: that I am a regular chatterbox
I am not afraid to: voice my opinion...very loudly
I never refuse: a piece of cheese
I love love love: Dora the Explorer and Diego
I always have in my hands: my Dora and Diego figurines
I know and can tell you: 5 colors (pink, purple, green, blue and red)
I hate: getting a ponytail put in.

Isabelle:
requests for breakfast: Cherry pop-tarts
favorite drink: apple juice
did you hear: that I am down to one bubble in swimming class...I just have to remember to keep moving my arms and legs to tread water continuously so I don't go under.
I am not afraid to: ask the question Why??? Why????? Why???????
I never refuse: a piece of candy
I love love love: Erwin the cat
I always have in my hands: a stuffed animal or animal figurine
I know and can tell you: upper and lower case alphabet and my numbers
I hate: when my shirt gets stuck over my head!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Your girls are so cute! Do you think we can set Ben and Allie up years down the road?