Sunday, November 11, 2007

My first day of kindergarten (nursery school).
Daddy and I walking up the stairs to the kindergarten. I had a great first day! My favorite area is the "toy kitchen" where I love to play with the food and stove. The majority of toys in Germany are made of wood. They generally are of high quality, made in this country, and when you see them in the toy store have an expensive price-tag.
Mommy and Allie helped me settle in to my new school all week.

My second day of kindergarten...note my boo-boo. With Isabelle's first day of kindergarten, brought her first trip to the E.R. According to the teachers, she was climbing off a tricycle and fell outside on the concrete. She had a deep cut on her chin, and also bit her tongue in three different places! OUCH! I was fortunately there, but didn't see it happen. She did so well for the doctor when they glued her chin together and placed the bandage. She was very brave.
The teachers all said that Isabelle is doing well...she loves all of the areas to play in, particularly the gymnastic area (oh no...) and the art area (she likes to use the scissors and sort the crayons). They said that she likes to run and when she speaks to the children in English, that they speak to her in German...and they seem to understand each other just fine!

No comments: