Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HI Allie! Isabelle still is all about her little sis!
I thought that I would take a picture of Isabelle helping me "clean". I figure that I would want to document a moment in time that I didn't have to beg, plead, demand, or pay Isabelle to help me around the house. Let's just say she is a little more help then I need...I found her with a whole roll of toliet paper undone on the floor, the toliet brush in the stool, with her little hands cleaning it today. Thank goodness that I had just gotten done cleaning it.
I prefer my fingers...not my paci!

1 comment:

Cavanahs said...

Love the pictures as always. Looks like the decision to move to Germany has been the right choice. Such a different culture to learn about. Okay, I would have to agree with Allie fingers seem to be cleaner than a pacifier and for Izzy cleaning yep they change as they get older. Can't wait to see how Jason fares when he is away from mom.